KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I'm wondering if no really big names have signed up as...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'm wondering if no really big names have signed up as they've looked at the share price history and are concerned about how long Kaddy will be in business. Why move to Kaddy if they go under in the next 12 months?
    Lets be realistic, the next year is make or break and we'll know by the end of the summer quarterly if its all over.

I'm hanging in there as I think there's still a reasonable chance they'll have a good remainder of the year, like most I'm down massively but not angry or blaming anyone, I've been in this situation before and as long as you learn at least something then its still a win.

In regards to that 1 million case supplier everyone has been banging on about the last 6 months, i can't remember which webinar it was but would of been not long after he first mentioned it. He said in a frustrated tone something like "a name is just a name blah blah blah" i could tell that the sign-up had obviously fallen through. That was my interpretation of his comments anyway.

I also wonder how these guys (Dean, Rich and Mike) are getting on working together, as i think in some ways the company has taken a few turns that DT didn't really have in his original plans for DW8. From memory it was originally envisioned as a paddock to plate idea and all about Wines which is what Dean lives and breathes!

I just hope he's still as passionate about the company as he was before his "MARKET" marketplace flopped and now he's really just working on the other boys (Mike and Rich's) dream.

just some food for thought...

And can we keep things a little more civil, Crikey it's the worst its been here in a long time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.