KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

How do we get them using it is the key question. I have an...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

How do we get them using it is the key question.

I have an accounting background working in public practice watched the evolution of desktop accounting systems to cloud and the rise of Xero.

How did they achieved such exponential growth?

The accountants being the incidental users of the platform found it to be the superior system and would in turn recommend it to any client wanting to start a business and even recommend changing systems for existing clients using legacy systems (MYOB) that wanted to simplify their accounting and move into the cloud. (Sound familiar?) the beauty of this formular was that it did not financially incentivise accountants at all it just made life easier.

Applying this to the DW8 example who are the incidental users? reps, wholesalers, other middlemen, these players need to be incentivised to drive traffic through the Kaddy platform I’m sure there is plenty of ways to do this through a commissions style model I’m not expert enough to provide the answers to this equation, but I think it needs to be considered.

These enables us to have a marketing army that don’t directly work for us spreading the Kaddy name.

Lets talk about changing consumer habits, for perspective take a looks at the uptake of Xero through the early years pre IPO in 2012.

It now has more than 3.3 million subscribers.

Now I’m not saying we are Xero as the markets we operate in are completely different. Simply trying to illustrate how as investors our expectations get distorted quite quickly and forget to factor in the time it takes to build a billion dollar company.

In 5 years time I dare say GVM will be growing by more monthly that what we currently do in a year.

A little prespective goes a long way.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4560/4560782-24782519f8d890f8af976e9845daa0aa.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4560/4560842-fd4e3ec51a01548c9426432f639e307f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.