KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-15441

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I really dislike convertible note raises a lot. Appreciate you crunching the figures on it, and the rest of the post is super interesting as well.

The hope and best case is definitely that Triton see massive potential in the idea and want in. But the terms being so favourable to them absolutely has the ring of Triton seeing desperation and leveraging it to their advantage.

A strategic cornerstone investor would surely be unlikely to extract such a high % of their investment straight back out of the company they're investing in via fees. They're hurting their own "strategic investment".

Time will tell, but calling this deal a "strategic investment" seems a little bit like telling your parents your lunch money being stolen by a bully was you making a "donation to a charitable cause".

Reading the limited info available on them does not fill me with confidence that they're here for the long term on DW8.

I didn't buy in at the super lows some here did, yourself included, so I see holding as my best option right now.

I did always like DTs vision, and his presentations and knowledge of the industry and what they're trying to achieve is exceptional. Ive always found him to be measured and realistic. I think he is genuine in his vision for DW8.

But I do think DW8 may be an idea - possibly a great one - that just couldn't get traction.

I'd reiterate again that everyone here needs to be a bit kinder to each other. I get that it's the internet and being horrible is the default, but the holders are either in the red or at least significantly down from big paper greens (and in many cases both).

The company will either get it together or it won't. Being a jerk to a stranger on a forum won't be the difference maker, so lets try leave that and just discuss the good and the (unfortunately increasing) bad with level heads.

Hoping for the best, personally, but starting to suspect the worst.

If it happens, no blame, no lashing out, claim the losses and move on.

And remember, all - trolls will troll, but anyone who invests in the ASX will have picked a runner that had to be shot at some point, so best just ignore their efforts to provoke a reaction. That's all they want. And the ones who do best on here are painfully obvious and transparent.

If they are claiming to be gun investors / traders - and they all do - they have whiffed at plenty of companies in the past.

Sorry for the lengthy reply, I digressed from the CN point and it got away from me.

Thanks for all your time, effort and transparency @steve10. Hopefully your assumptions and projections are one day vindicated, but if not - it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.