KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-15442

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    @Keyhole - reply to your interaction a few posts up. Reply stopped working (why does that happen so often?)

Just FYI, @Astrotrade popped up today on another forum to fish for bites. They'd never posted on it before.

Unfortunately picked a forum of a company that hasn't really moved in almost 2 years and emotions dont run hot on. The company has simply been going between .009 and .011 for 18 months.

You're aware they are a troll, but I legit think they just scan companies daily looking for big % drops and go cast a line there hoping to make strangers angry. They would have seen this company down 20% in two days and tried their luck.

They got no bites because all the emotion is out of it, and can guarantee they won't be back. They clearly didn't know the context, just saw a dropping SP and wanted some entertainment.

If you stop and think about what they're actually doing, it's pretty damn sad. Something is missing when you entertain yourself like this. This isn't trolling the Geelong forum about how Chris Scott can't win finals or Selwood only played 350 games because he ducks for frees. This account is looking for people who have lost money just to get some red notifications.

Being a jerk online is hardly unique behaviour, but the HC waters are incredibly fertile and DW8 would have to be one of the easiest places to get a bite right now, behind BRN.

It only takes a minute to check out the behaviour of accounts on here, and they're almost always incredibly obvious.

We have had some absolute ripper characters on here over the journey. They can be hilarious if you take them the right way.

I made the point just above, but those that bite easily should always remember the power of a troll isn't in what they say, it's in how (or if) you react.

The trolls don't care about the topic, and there is never an argument to "win".

Sorry, don't mean to lecture you specifically - I'm speaking generally here. And obviously apologies to anyone not interested in any of this for the lengthy post.

I just noticed Astrotrade elsewhere today and think it is very likely the above appears to be their MO. They don't care about DW8 in the slightest; they care that it's easy to provoke the DW8 forum.

It's been a pretty rough few days on these forums for a lot of people. And there's always someone who wants to indulge some dark part of their make up in apparent anonymity by exacerbating that.

Incredibly sad, really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.