KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I feel for you mate. I have always enjoyed reading you posts....

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I feel for you mate. I have always enjoyed reading you posts. I'd say alot of people lost money (inc me) in DW8 not saying that to make you feel better but you are not the only one. I bought in at 2.5 then at 6.5 and cut my losses some month ago, I have earnt some of the money back the good old fashioned way by working, getting my hands dirty and saving.

Seeing the continuous bad news and drop affected my mental health and checking the share price 10 times a day was toxic for me. Now I happily sit on the sidelines and read the announcements but im not financially vested so I don't care to much which way the price goes but still follow the company, I guess I'm still emotionally attached and curious, yep management has made many mistakes and false promises.

dw8 mentioned a strong quarter ahead, surley they wouldn't lie about this, its in writing and in the announcement.

Perhaps a bit of an up trend the next quarters will see the SP bump up but i don't see it going up to previous levels anytime soon. Guess what I'm saying is it might be right time for you to get out sooner rather than later and not have the mental health burden so many of us have had to endure. You can recover the money other ways and see the lose as a life long learning experience.

Take care and look after yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.