KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hey mate, I agree with your sentiments to a T. A lot of reasons...

1. 7,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2731
    Hey mate, I agree with your sentiments to a T.

A lot of reasons why capital is going to become less available, some interesting ones too, like the fact that the biggest generation, the boomers, are all leading to retirement and history shows when that happens money is taken out of markets and into less risky plays like bonds. Demographics actually play a huge role in this, recommend Peter Zeihans latest book for a good macro look at the world, or even just a video from him will give people a lot better understanding of whats going on in the world on a macro level:

Completely agree there are so many other better companies to trade at the moment, to be completely honest with my holding here, I was trading the stock , getting in 1.8s and out in the 2s, was working well, but then got caught with management latest raise, instead of doing the disciplined and stopping out, I kept the holding and actually got more.

Im biased here, if I look honestly at DW8 and if I didnt have my holding here already I wouldnt be putting money in here now so clearly its not the best move, opportunity cost is huge, so many other names moving whilst dw8 is staying still and funding is low with management having a past of poor perofrmance, the latest CR was just so amateur.

My thought at the moment is that we are going to see a couple of market rallies, during this down turn, Im hoping that management can put out some good news after sentiment is at an all time low, improved sales, better funding options, even a good quarterly, something left field, and with the following that DW8 has perhaps a little hype for another rise up, and Ill probably use that pump to get out of what I have. But you are right Im here after getting caught, the bears have been right and long term holders unfortunately have been screwed.

Appreciate your kind words mate, nice of you, good to see the approach of having an alternate view but not frame it as an attack, something thats hard to find here, good to see some quality characters are still around on hotcopper .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.