KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-15835

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    totally feeling your vibe good sir. plus ive also seen you post on other stocks ive traded so i know your style and from what ive seen, youre a straight shooter. and you also provide good information so i appreciate that too.

its never easy holding a stock and cutting lose. especially when the losses build. thats the beauty of trading in a way- you can secure profits or run tight stops and minimise losses. and hopefully youre not holding during the bad announcements.

however its important in my strategy that i try and make punts into stocks that do have strong balance sheets and good potential. and thats so hard to do when dealing with the really low SP space. particularly anything under .006. ive actually learned that the best thing to do, at least for me, is to sell that original parcel instead of buying more when there is a big drop in share price. take ATH for example, my muse/crux/disability- fortunately ive been able to lower my average down to .017 because a) i tried to sell my first and second parcel first before buying a second or thirdrd and b) i was also selling some in key pumps and then buying more much lower. thus youre moving down with price but nonetheless, like with dw8, its important to know the fundamentals if its no longer a day trade and it becomes an investment. differentiating between the two when you have a lot of money in the line is critical to success. at least for me anyways. and im not an expert at fundamentals anyways but i find it easier in the lower market cap space. its also good to have an idea of the macro market because like you point out, it matters where money is moving at any point in time.

im sure we could go on and on about this stuff, sadly not over a beer and over a computer screen. but nonetheless thanks for your decency and lets watch that trading action and make some money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.