KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-15923

1. 56 Posts.
    I think you find the only one who really talks to him is himself, I see good time to avg down , if they cap again plus Monday dilution ( today’s Ann ) does zero mean a diff terminology in his world , yes he would get a lower avg but once current shareholders are diluted to zero so will he , so lower avg will still end up zero , lol lol
    the only time to buy now would be after consolidation after next cap because it’s inevitable. Why would u buy today knowing that . I can’t believe they say these comments. Once again mark Twain said it best …..
    jeff bez for one did not bail out of company at 9 mil cap he jumped at the other end of the scale , ( when richest man on planet) the other buffet only buys company with strong year on year profits with growth. So the correlation is non existent to the post . It’s not even desperate it’s just wrong but hey that’s why they got caught in the mess , the company guidance was always correct it’s was just ignored with picks of buffet and Jeff’s .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.