KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I see now it’s all our fault , we are constantly digging, well...

1. 56 Posts.
    I see now it’s all our fault , we are constantly digging, well what do you call two years 40 posts aday , all non factual
    all proven 100 percent wrong , thousands of posts and now at .002 it’s don’t listen to us , when does the penny drop with these fools , they dug the hole they jumped in and we fill it up ,it’s our fault , no retract from the daily pumps non ,now it’s feel sorry for us and stop poking a stick , the simple fools are broke now they want sympathy…. I could care less if they end up homeless
    they were educating us for two years if I remember correctly you wait and see was the hourly response
    ,they do understand by now at .002 from 20 that they completely ignored the facts and could not trade water to the fire brigade…. no now it’s attack even harder
    no way these fools have more then centre link payments
    they can’t even work out that to sling mudd it’s at least preferable to at least be 3 percent correct… jmap went from dean fanboy to voodoo doll , never once looked at a report just stroked the dean worshipped doll at night
    dumb is not the words

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.