KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-16136

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @ slothster.

This was true along with staff shortages. I saw a fair few job ads up for pickers/packers and drivers.

I have some mates that tried joining a while ago and were turned away from fulfilment side for the above reasons, wine depot was transparent / honest about the issue.

So the 8% drop in the amount of cases shipped / delivered last qtr report could be related to seasonal and also no new customers being onboarded on fulfilment side. Doesn't matter really as consumer delivery services ending in Feb 2023 the metrics will be a new data set looking at B2B fulfilment and cases shipped per delivery only.

Scraping consumer deliveries was not part of DTs vision. He was passionate about providing next day / same day services so we could all buy booze and get it delivered quickly. I wouldn’t rule out they might bring back consumer fulfilment one day (my opinion only based on nothing) maybe once b2b is fully sorted out and warehousing running as smooth as Amazon but would be years away if this happened

Last edited by GRsas: 11/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.