KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

didnt mcwilliams go into administration in 2019?as for other...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    didnt mcwilliams go into administration in 2019?

as for other names -

de bortoli is a pretty large producer, they do everything from cask wine and $5 bottles through to high end stuff. woolies group sell quite a bit of their entry level bottles, and their casks are quite often on a multibuy - these casks have a large following and sell really well. (i used to be a liquor store manager for the woolies group)

Zilzie wines I believe do a lot of trade on ebay and grays online, the sell quite a bit of cheap cleanskins - about $5 to $10 a bottle. not sure of what else they do.

pernod ricard control a lot more than just wine, if i recall correctly they have distribution and marketing contracts with other producers of wine, rtd, beer and spirits.

Yalumba wines is somewhat similar to jacobs creek, however they also do cask wine in the more boutique 2L cask range and varietals. yalumba has many different wine levels that it produces, and has quite a few lines in the $5 to $20 table wine segment.

Angove wines have quite a few differing levels of wine again, in my experience with them their entry level is more around the premium table wine ~$20 a bottle start price. quite a few of their wines are stocked at woolies group, they also feature regularly on grays online.

tahbilk wines i havent had a lot to do with, woolies stock a couple of their wines in the ~$20 range. good quality wine for the price, one that i tend to grab when on special to fill up the wine rack

Brown family I would hazard a guess is brown brothers. these guys are massive in the woolies/coles base market, these retailers quite often have specials on stuff such as their crouchen reisling which flies out the door. also quite big in fortified wines from what i remember.

Accolade - these guys do alot of various brands. grant burge, houghtons, omni, amberly, goundrey, and hardys. most of these are big names in the woolies/coles retail space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.