KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-1947

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Indeed @steve10. Looking forward to next week's company update. What a treat, to have such regular updates, eh?

Wouldn't be surprised to see a cleansing statement/appendix 2a tomorrow or Friday, if another ex-director is looking to sell into the monthly update. Best to take a glass-half-full attitude to this and appreciate the capital coming in, given the oppie overhang. Heartening to see the buying demand strong regardless of all of this.

We had circa 24m shares issued via oppie conversion in late December, which one would assume were at least in part sold into the Jan update, and perhaps a few more here and there (Monday's trading seems indicative of another flip of converted shares with the sell down at a trigger point of 4.8-4.9c).

With circa 100m oppies still to convert, one should expect that (upfront capital allowing), there will be a repeat of the Dec/Jan pattern.

No matter friends, this just seems like a good opportunity to top up if you ask me (I've put my money where my mouth is in this regard, and am full to the brim).

On a side note, regarding the 'Insider Trading' club to be launched:

- This is very smart as provides incentive for shareholders to use the platform themselves and help put their 'shoulder to the wheel' so to speak.

- Rewards shareholders directly with discounts, effectievely offering a 'dividend-like' incentive to holding DW8 shares through cost savings. Big drinkers will benefit the most from this in this regard of course hehe. Reminds me of when Woolworths, back in the day, sent out discount cards to shareholders that could be utilised at their supermarket. Smart pro-consumer-pro-investor tactic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.