KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-2132

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The Australian wholesale Liquor market is $5.3b. To be a $1b market cap we would want to have $1.1b worth of wine go through our business (20% of Australian market) with a 15% clip including our marketplace fee, smart logistics solution and order management system making $165m revenue at a profit margin of 20% $33m profit at a PE of 30 = $1b market cap.

$1b market cap is achievable within Australia without expansion in UK market so if we start executing our expansion and prove our marketplace business model in Australia we won’t need to be making no where near that revenue as our pe will be higher on the massive earning potential of the UK, Asia, USA and Europe market. We might only need 600m worth of wine through our business at 15% clip 90m revenue 20% profit 18m at PE of 60.

I know that our marketplace 10% fee revenue is separate from our logistics and order management revenue but I’ve lumped it together as a 15% clip of overall revenue to simplify the math.

It would be great if Steve or anyone else willing could estimate our expected revenue and market share of each part of the business (Direct to Trade - $2.2b market, Direct to Consumer - $1b market and Order management).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.