KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-22

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    DW8 CEO Dean Taylor is extremely pleased with the result stating, “Based on the current order run
    rate, WINEDEPOT’s quarterly growth rate is now tracking in excess of 100%, more than double what
    we previously indicated. The majority of this additional growth can be attributed to the activation of
    new customers.”

“What’s encouraging is that this has been achieved during a very challenging period, when most of
    our customers cellar doors have been closed forcing them to rely on just their websites and wine
    clubs to carry them through. Except for the odd bottle shop, virtually none of the orders that we
    have processed over the last two and a half months have been delivered to restaurants or other
    licenced premises.”

“It’s important to point out that trade orders generally contain more cases than direct-to-consumer
    orders. Therefore as tens of thousands of venues reopen, we are likely to see a strong lift in both
    order and case volumes. Particularly in Q4, which is historically when venues are their busiest and
    the beverage industry generates the majority of its sales.”

“What is more exciting is that the volume of trade orders will be amplified by the launch of our B2B
    Marketplace which is on track to go live in the second half of this year
    . Provided the COVID-19
    restrictions continue to lift as they have, the expected growth in deliveries to trade customers
    should help us set many more records over the coming months.

its pretty clear to me that once restrictions are eased dean fully expects trade orders as in business orders to increase dramatically over coming months can you imagine thousands of restaurants opening back up and restocking all of there wines again, that's hundreds of thousands of wines across Australia, when you think each suburb has dozens of restaurants. i think this quarterly will be good but the one after really exceptional and if you factor in the storage side of the business and B2B it could surprise most of us here including myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.