KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-2348

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Steve 10,
    Thank you for your help with the very good explanation of the charting and how I can access it. i have copied your reply and will be settling down
    to improve my lack of skills in this important area. you have opened the door and now i will follow up safe in the knowledge its not too hard to
    learn if i apply myself following your guidance.

Again thank you for the great post "DW8 AND WHY YOU SHOULD OWN IT" i think its one of the best pieces of advice I have seen
    written on hot copper, on this forum for DW8. I was lucky to get in on the ground floor at .007 and have been so convinced that i have been
    buying up parcels when ever i could so i have a vested interest in the outcome of our business.
    I loved your comments about going to the moon! I was hoping for a window seat, but you know this ride will in my opinion be so exciting
    that I doubt i could sit down so perhaps I could ask to stand and be part of the cheer squad instead.
    Seriously though Hot copper and you in particular, are the reason I have been able to make this the biggest investment in the share market in
    my life and sleep at night! So thank you again on behalf of all the regular readers and new stakeholders for your posts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.