KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Decent finish and I wouldn't be surprised to see that all...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Decent finish and I wouldn't be surprised to see that all options have now been exercised. With Dean pushing through emails to onboard B2B customers and little in the way of downward pressure on the SP, the run into B2B annoucement and final launch in April is certainly going to be one to watch. I am of course keen to see how the Vivino partnership progresses and whether or not they can get similar agreements with Amazon and eBay in the coming months.

That and the constant company updates, it's going to be a run into Easter with plenty of catalysts and fireworks to boot. There are few shares I own that I don't have a stop loss set, DW8 is one of them and for good reason - the short term isn't going to matter, the price fluctuations are largely noise. Wake me up in a year or two when we've gained a few % marketshare in Aus and NZ, solidified the logistics model and have started progressing into the EU, UK and Singaporean markets.

This is a one hell of a stock to hold and it's also decently difficult to explain how it all works to other people. It is highly rewarding though and whilst I've only got 1.25m shares, I'm more than willing to buy any dips if they present themselves. Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.