KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Penfolds RWT? Forget it - not until Penfolds sign up to DW8! Go...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Penfolds RWT? Forget it - not until Penfolds sign up to DW8! Go a Henschke Hill of Grace - better than Grange and also a DW8 client

Given we started the day at .058, I ten bagged my first parcel at 0.006 and my second parcel at .007 in the same day - outrageous!
    Just need to hit 25cents now so my share purchase plan parcel at 2.5c 10 bags as well.

Honestly, the best part about investing in this company is that you can be confident that even at this price point, it offers tremendous value to new shareholders. So the buying isn't going to dry up for some time.

DW8 was the reason I created a HC account. If you have some time and want a laugh/see how far we have come, have a read of my first post. It's great to see some familiar names that were around then still invested!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/a-company-with-huge-upside-but.5404133/#post-44712062

Thankfully, this thread has turned out to be exactly what I had hoped for - valuable analysis (thanks to Steve10 and others), commentary and a few laughs along the way. This is by far the best HC community.

See you on the other side of 10 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.