KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-2670

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I agree, but i also wouldnt be surprised.

We had a big run last week & the start of this week on no news (besides Vivino, but i dont think that justified going from 4.2c > 7.2c at its peak).

i was expecting a pullback into the mid to high 5's, but this week we have held EXTREMELY strong. The only thing i can put it down to is the fact that we have a very tight-knit group of investors, who arent interested in selling for a small profit. Im currently sitting on a 5-figure profit, but there are people in this thread who are sitting on 4,5 and 6 figure profits... and noones selling!

the movements down to the low 6's have been very low volume, so they arent nothing to worry about. Once we get another one or two positive announcements, we can easily run up to 10c because there is barely any resistance at all. of course, there will be day traders like any other stock... but it seems like DW8 is able to withstand their selling because it gets snapped by the aforementioned tight knit investors we have here that have signed up for DT's vision of the ASX200.

As Jethrook said a few days ago... i f*ing love you guys!

Enjoy your weekend lads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.