KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-2741

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    No problem. I customized the response to you as I was aware you are planning on buying a property. You have done well accumulating 5.2M.

Don't get set & feel comfortable yet. Still a lot to do for DW8 to get to $5B MC & also pay dividends. In 12 months we will have a better understanding if it can get there based on B2B traction. Also, future takeover to consider too, ie, Bevchain, ALM, Amazon etc. If we are lucky we receive shares in leau of cash otherwise we have a hefty CGT bill.

There are so many variables. Similar to all the variables you will be considering now in relation to property & investments. There comes a time though when a paid off roof over your head is good for balance rather than continuing to invest for high returns. When DW8 gets to about 50c SP you could sell $600k & leave the balance. Probably take 18 months for 50c SP if B2B gains traction & if not SP will languish so be mindful.

Say $300k in one financial year = $290k / 2 = $145k taxable = $41.6k* tax assuming no other income & same the next financial year, ie. June & July of same year. $600k with $41.6k tax due as late as March the following year = $558.4k & you will have another $41.6k tax due in 21 months if you use an accountant & delay until March the following year again. At that time you could pay off the $21.6k & enter a payment plan for the balance of $20k while your investments grow. All legal & to tax office requirements. Be aware the investments may not grow and/or be going through a correction when your tax becomes due.

* Paycaluclator.com.au used for tax calculations. https://www.paycalculator.com.au/

You could then borrow a few hundred thousand on top if low $500k is not enough as long as you could service the loan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.