KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-2988

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    In all honesty, my friend, I could never know the answer to that. I haven't used Vivino and quite frankly do not have much experience with Vivino's business exposure. I do however appreciate DW8's partnership with Vivino, which has proven to be rather positive. I do still view WineDepot (DW8) as a business in its maturity, and whilst Mr. Dean Taylor has done a fabulous job turning the business around, I think there is much more excitement about what is behind the App rather than what the App has to offer; in the sense that I believe once we reach the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, past the Oceania - it may very well become the Alibaba of Wine. Considering DW8's main mantra has been to spread warehouses and swift delivery of Australian Wine, with that in mind, the App itself is just a small cog in the making of a behemoth of a brand. I have given this example on here before, and I'll repeat myself - during my early days in my career which required me to travel often, I observed Yellowtail being sold as "Premium Australian Wine" at a 5 star hotel in Dubai for the price of $58 AUD (equivalent). Do I believe Yellowtail is premium wine? Does it matter? If a customer is willing to pay, and they do - Wine is more than just an alcoholic beverage, it's like a Luxury Watch - it has its standing in society as a mark of one's aptitude. In a society as gullible as Dubai, where wealth floundering is a large part of one's image; should DW8 reach the luxury market in UAE, it would spell revelation to those who doubted the market tapping capabilities of a well placed Brand. Kind Regards. JMHO. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.