KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

To all of you that may be panicking after that drop, you should...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    To all of you that may be panicking after that drop, you should feel happy instead. Anyone that holds 20 million shares in DW8 will know the potential. They would be crazy to sell out of it now - what this means is that big players are getting involved and they've begun to control the SP.

It has been mentioned many times in this thread that once our market cap hits 100m, we enter the limelight of the big institutions. Once they enter a stock, it doesnt matter about my $5 or your $10 when they have millions to play around with. Once they begin controlling an SP as soon as it hits 100m, you know that you're sitting on a gem of a stock. They have been watching it for quite some time, but as the market cap was under 100m they considered it a low cap penny stock and therefore were not allowed to touch it.

The SP has shown signs of mass accumulation (large barriers at specific increments in the SP, large dumps that are followed by a day of accumulation, and huge volume for the last few weeks) which is exactly where we want to be.

Once you enter this stage of a microcap, you relax and wait to reap the benefits. Let them accumulate, and when they're ready for it to run it'll run.

Once again, quite happy to be sat here watching this all unfold as we've all mentioned multiple times on this thread that we dont want to be a company that rockets and dumps constantly. Slow growth is sustainable and is not followed by massive red days where we bleed and want to delete commsec!

Example - take a look at FFG. they were sitting at 4c for quite some time. Once the rocket began, they had multiple 100% days back to back. This took the SP to 45 cents! But that wasnt sustainable at all... and now they're back down to 10 cents. I, like many others here, dont plan on selling just yet. We believe in the organic growth provided by the company - rest easy lads, this will rocket in due time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.