KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-3485

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649

I have been looking online everywhere for a wine or B2B expo suitable for the launch & cannot find anything yet. There is a big 2 day B2B Expo in Melbourne in April but DW8 was not on the exhibitors list.

When they launched Winedepot they did it at the Wine Industry Impact Conference in Orange, NSW. They also provided details of the upcoming launch so I am expecting something similar for the B2B marketplace launch.

I think there will be an announcement for B2B soft launch/Insider Trading along with more details on the B2B launch date in April.

20 August 2019

Strong Interest across entire beverage market as WINEDEPOT counts down for launch

HIGHLIGHTS:
    • WINEDEPOT confirms official launch date
    • WINEDEPOT named as principle sponsor of major wine industry event
    • WINEDEPOT on track to start generating revenue in 2H 2019
    • WINEDEPOT marketing commences - over 50 suppliers pre-registered in the first two weeks
    • WINEDEPOT appeals to craft spirits, beers and cider producers

WINEDEPOT set to make an IMPACT at major wine industry event
    WINEDEPOT is pleased to announce that it will be launching its innovative supply chain solution as the principle sponsorship partner of the Wine Industry IMPACT Conference to be held in Orange NSW, 17-18 September.

WINEDEPOT on track to start generating revenue in Q2
    With just one month to go before the official launch at the Wine Industry IMPACT Conference, Digital Wine Ventures CEO, Dean Taylor expects WINEDEPOT will start onboarding customers within the next few weeks and start seeing revenue being generated in the 2nd half of 2019.

Last edited by steve10: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.