KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I didn't say i wasnt happy. Good on him. But in saying that id...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I didn't say i wasnt happy. Good on him. But in saying that id disagree with what you said. A lot of retail holders down in spec land have no idea about the true risk. In the last yr a heap of new entrants havent seen the lows alongside highs. Social media especially is evidence of a widespread new generation of investors and traders who've only seen large big movement upwards on whatever they buy. Many would say dyor and that indeed there are inherent risks but id wager that many are yet to realise the full extent of true risk and how easy it is to lose money on small caps.

happy for the guy but in saying that there needs to be some balance where new entrants reading this think it's easy to load up on a heap of dw8 options equivalents in the next beaten down stock they find thinking dw8 stories repeat themselves time and time again. If anything in the past youd hear all the glory and none of the guts of it. Unfortunately just like someone always wins the lotto and so does someone pick the next sirius, sandfire, dw8, chalice, etc etc. There have been many flops over time. Those who have been around long enough will get where i am coming from (i.e. more of concern)than trying to be a debbie downer. Then again majority will i find ignore this as dribble...until they learm the hard way. I certainly thougut the same of those ,"preachers" before me.

at the end of the dsy his hard bet paid off making away with the money so for this instance good on him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.