KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-4024

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    It may make sense that soft launch is fairly late this month, now that I think properly about it.

The promotional emails we have been receiving from Dean have been an effort garner as many additional supplier signups as possible ahead of the launch, so it would make sense to allow for a solid signup window ahead of launch, to fully leverage the utility of these emails (and behind the scenes work).

Having said that, given where we are at in the month, launch could be any day. I guess what I'm saying is that, in retrospect, we probably should have expected a late-March launch all along, given the timing of promotional emails.

It will be interesting to see what time period they allow between soft and hard launches. I suppose that will depend on what bugs present in the system whilst it is being pressure tested. Perhaps it makes sense for hard launch to be late April.

If the window between soft and hard launches ends up being quite small (eg soft launch late March, hard launch early April), this will perhaps be indicative of the platform working like a charm, with minimal bugs to iron out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.