KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Similar to @TheBeej I sit on some parcels with 2100% and others...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    Similar to @TheBeej I sit on some parcels with 2100% and others with less and I'm not looking to sell in the 'near future' whatever 'near future' actually means. Guess I could have sold my shares for a 100% profit three months after getting in less than a year ago. That would have been a great trade but not as good an investment as I am sitting on now. I stayed in since I knew what my time frame and return expectation was when I entered the position, and "know" (....ok, have a high conviction in my belief that) we are still only into the first innings as far as my time horizon is concerned (Note: This is not investment advice, just my opinion). To each its own of course, not going to say you are right or wrong with your time frame or return expectation aside from what's implied in your statement as you should invest the way that works best for you. You may be able to generate better returns elsewhere than in this name in the near future or you may not. You may do it elsewhere and rotate back in here and ride the next wave here, achieving a better total return than those employing a buy and hold strategy, or you may not. Capital size often is neglected in our comments which in some cases also handicaps rotations but let's assume that's not an issue at all and we are discussing nimble sums of capital. It's all probabilities as you said anyway, and in this case, they are conditional probabilities that make things interesting, quite quickly actually. Personally I am always amazed by the belief that investors are able to get a larger number of consecutive investment decisions right so their conditional probability doesn't drop below that of someone making a singular decision, but that's just me, although some say mathematics (statistics to be precise) doesn't lie. And then again, I could be wrong with my decision to hold in the near future, though I am not concerned about the near future, more whether I can get at least another 2-3X over the next X number of months/years. Well, that's something for me to ponder while I focus on trying to minimize behavioural mistakes creeping into my own process. GLATH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.