KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I cannot remember who posted the youtube video on high and tight...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I cannot remember who posted the youtube video on high and tight flags which featured DW8.. but thank you. I am still learning and trying to skill up on my charts and this was very helpful. Amazing how many of these scenario's are out there and currently playing out. Helps with buy points etc etc

Now if I were to try and apply it yet again to DW8. Surely it cannot happen again, but maybe, just maybe. My thoughts:

• Flag pole starting just over a month ago at 4.7, reaching a high of 13
    • Early days of consolidation and just starting to see lower volume
    • Early days again, but currently holding above any retracement point that would invalidate the flag
    • A bit more consolidation and low volume would be nice, indicators on the MACD would be nice as well. Looking out for that long legged doji as well
    • Target at these early days would be 17c to 19c
    • With a good B2B announcement due in April perhaps, company update early April and nice 4C (assuming not much flood impact)... and we could easily reach this target?
    • It seems too early to see yet another big rise, but it all seems to fit together nicely. Plus the flagpole I have outlined should probably not have been so aggressive in its rise if it wasnt for the downward pressure of the options being exercised.

In this case, DYOR and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism is encouraged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.