KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

No need to ask Tommy to stop being negative, this thread is to...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    No need to ask Tommy to stop being negative, this thread is to discuss both positive and negative issues regarding DW8. He is a holder and is entitled to his thoughts, and i believe they have sparked a great discussion.

In my opinion, i think Tommy is correct in saying that DW8 was majorly overtraded after the Ebay announcement. If there was no trading halt on Monday, i honestly think we would have gone right back down to 11.5-12c as a support line before going back up following the Bibendum news. As a previous poster suggested, the run up after the ebay announcement ran a little too high... but the Bibendum announcement didnt cause the SP to run too much even though it was an announcement that was much, much more beneficial for DW8. This basically tells me that the uplift since Friday last week is due to Bibendum, not Ebay.

I also believe the MOU with Ebay caused quite a lot of FOMO as many thought it wouldnt run past that 12c mark, but after seeing the Ebay announcement they did not want to miss on any future announcements.

One key piece of information that people tend to forget is MARKET CAP. DW8 has a relatively large SOI as they have not consolidated since passing 10 cents. This is important to note down as prior to 10 cents, we were going up in 0.1c increments which had minimal impact on the MC. When they Ebay news dropped, we were at 11.5 cents. Our intra-day high was 17.5 cents, which is equivalent to a 50%+ increase. This means that for every 1 cent increase in the share price, we are increasing the market cap by roughly $16m. $16m multiplied by 6 cents is equal to $96m - Now ask yourself, is a MOU which allows us to list products on ebay (without actually guaranteeing that we will get $millions of revenue) worth almost $100m? To me, theres no way that math checks out.

Tommy is not saying that the ebay partnership was bad - he is just saying there is a little too much hype around the stock right now which has gone against dw8's consistent, slow and steady growth thus far.

Be kind to each other holders, we all want to see DW8 grow. There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism as long as it is thoughtful and not downright downramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.