KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-4590

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    We have closed the trading week at a new all time closing high of 16.5c. What a week it has been

Well done holders. Enjoy the four day holiday, with trading set to resume next Tuesday 6th April.

Likely we kick off with a bang next week with a monthly update just around the corner.

There is a lot to say on many fronts about the recent news, but I feel it's been mostly covered by other contributors in the chats this week, so I won't rehash things here.

One thing I will say, to speak more broadly, is that things are about to 'open up' significantly, in terms of us as shareholders being able to directly engage with the company via Market (Inside Trading Club), new WineDepot site, and D2C offerings via EBay, Vivino and other impending partnership agreements.

I expect these threads will abound with screenshots of various aspects of the Wine Depot online presence, as we all explore their multi-platform offerings. Don't forget to try and utilise each platform that W.D. products are offered via at least once, so that you can leave a review relevant to that platform.

Enjoy the weekend and be well. x

Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.