KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Today has been great to watch. In my opinion, yesterday was the...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Today has been great to watch. In my opinion, yesterday was the first day back after easter so there wasnt much happening, the shackles were kept on with the sell walls at 18/19/20. There wasnt a huge amount of volume jn the morning, but a bit happening later on in the day.
    This morning was all about accumulation - the sell wall was lower on the 18/18.5 lines in particular on open, and as you all saw we had a nice easy run up to 18.5. The part that makes me think that this is accumulation is the bots that have jumped on after the big volume in the morning - they werent around when that was happening!

We've all mentioned many times that bigger eyes are now looking at DW8 like a hawk, so sit back and enjoy the ride. There will be a fair amount of weird days where you think the price is going up/down and it does the opposite, but dont let it worry you. Let them play their games all they want - their goal is your goal, which is to make money. They're more experienced at it then we are, so in a way just look at it as them doing the hard work for us for free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.