KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

This is a great question, it would be good to get an idea of...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    This is a great question, it would be good to get an idea of people's expectations here.

I expect strong MopM performance due to
    • continued underlying growth;
    • seasonal factors (orders in lead up to Easter and temps getting colder - favoring wine consumption);
    • beta testing of MARKET should have pushed volumes through the logistics chain - big volumes too - like cases per order way higher than we've seen at the retail level so far

The last bullet is going to be the most interesting as it might give us a clue as to how big the initial demand is for MARKET. It might be the case that the beta run didn't actually stimulate much operational activity in March and that it was more about testing systems. I hope this point is clarified in the announcement (whether that be a monthly update or the 4c). In fact, any update on how MARKET take up and MARKET related trading activity went during March I think is really important and, frankly, needed to sustain interest at these levels.

In terms of expectation risk, I'm keeping front of mind the fact that last month was an absolute cracker that took most by surprise. So it might be worth thinking about that when doing a MopM comparison (i.e. it's a high hurdle to reach and beat again).

I am cautiously very optimistic.
    Last edited by Copperaccount: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.