KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-5162

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    The traders were going to sell into the announcement. The interview on Sunday evening was like an announcement & generated more exposure. Whenever DW8 has been mentioned on ASX Investor on Youtube the SP moves 5-10%. I have noticed this with other shares I own that ASX Investor has mentioned on Youtube.

There was a bit of a rise yesterday due to ASX Investor exposure & upcoming Company Update FOMO. Today didn't see the steep rise so day traders exited early altering the dynamics of buyers to sellers. It has been an arm wrestle all day between the buyers & sellers. Buyers will gradually build along with the SP rather than rise steeply as the MOM growth was strong.

DW8 currently has one revenue stream being Logistics. Commencing this quarter there will be an additional 2 revenue streams:

- B2B trading/quick payment fees commencing later this month
    - DTC Ebay,Vivino/quick payment fees & digital marketing fees commencing May/June

Due for an acquisition & in not too distant future will generate another revenue stream. All the streams will combine to become a large river like the Amazon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.