KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Well said @mavafun If we want a forum of value, then we should...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well said @mavafun If we want a forum of value, then we should act in a way that sets the benchmark & behavior @walletwizzard, sticks & stones..... I believe in the analysis of DW8, that new entrants into markets don't operate the way they did a few short years ago. That the race for market share, growth and revenue are achieved in different ways to how they would achieve them in previous company iterations. However, I also believe in fundamentals, Cashflow, margins and profits. Which why forums need people with different views and also to re-ask the same questions. @healthyinvestor has just as much right to have any opinion on the market as he or she wishes. I get the part about sentiment and action, but i don't get the hostility. No one sees bias coming by definition.... I think the majority of people on these forums that get ancy when ever there are sellers or sell offs forget it is very prudent to take profit, that everyone has their own circumstances and most importantly if there were no sellers..... there would be no buyers.... and the share price would go nowhere... keep the peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.