KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 is one of those stocks that is really exciting.All we need...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    DW8 is one of those stocks that is really exciting.

All we need to do is sit back and watch the business and our pockets grow.
    To be honest the business model and potential for future revenue is freaking crazy.

I would love a crystal ball to see where we will be in 12 months time.

To think we have only just scratched the surface and picked up some crumbs of the USD$300 Billion global wine industry.
    Once B2B is fully online I think it will be hard to stop Dean & DW8 building the empire and nibbling at Amazons heals.
    Just to think we now have a great contact abroad in Steven and now hopefully he will be telling his buddies about DW8.
    It may not be too far away where we get Announcement of us going International way past NZ.

I'm fortunate to have loaded up sub 1c. The reason being is my # 1 rule, management.
    To hear Dean speak about the direction he wanted to take DW8 coupled with his enthusiasm got me excited.
    When he said, "I'm going to put DW8 into the ASX 200''. That was the drawcard for me.

This is a guy that's on the board of retail drinks Australia and is rubbing shoulders with some of the big names.
    When Dean made that statement not only did he put his reputation on the line but also his career and any future endeavours he may have had if DW8 was to fail.
    I bet his mates all laughed at him, but I'm confident Dean will get the last laugh.

I hope I can make it to the future AGM and finally meet all you legends.
    Like I've said before I'm sure Dean wont be putting on any casts of Goon, we will all be drinking the top shelf stuff high fiving and having a hangover to last for days.

Exciting times.
    Last edited by gift: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.