KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hello and hope everyone is keeping in good health. I was having...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hello and hope everyone is keeping in good health. I was having a discussion last night with a group of researchers who have been working on the recent success of BNPL services and its impact on Financial services. It brought up the question, in my mind, as to the benefits it has to a business in retail, without being specific to just DW8 - and how a success may be driven with this being available to customers. However, since we are a B2B Business - with the launch of MARKET, I assume B2C would be a consideration as this would drive up sales in its convenience. Is it too far fetched to assume that down the line we might see DW8 partner with a BNPL Services - for example AfterPay or ZIP? Just sharing this to gauge an opinion from this community as there are individuals much more analytical than I am and would give me a good idea of the Pros and Cons and whether such a partnership would drive customer growth, as a matter of convenience through being able to pay later at the point of purchase.
    Kind Regards.
    DYOR. JMHO. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.