KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Indeed, everyone has different strategies based on their risk....

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Indeed, everyone has different strategies based on their risk. My area of opportunity has been cutting my winners short, so in this instance i believe i've stumbled upon a golden goose egg so i'll continue to hold and see if it can continue over the next few years.

To be fair, i dont think anyone here will actually argue that it is overvalued. 300m+ market cap is huge, and we are way too early in the story to justify it. The market is trying to price in potential way too far in advance, but at the same time you never know where this can go in the future.

Personally, i think it will actually continue to drop to about 14 cents. I think 14 cents seems to be "okay-ish" value as IMO fair value may be around 10 cents, but the market is pricing in a fairly large premium for the potential.

For what its worth, i hope we can get you onboard for the future. Your points of discussion are, as your name suggests, healthy. There has been too much circle-jerking in this sub past 12 cents, as we had quite a few people hop on board and panic when the stock shows the slightest signs of correction.

You clearly see the outlook of the business, so hopefully the SP reaches a point where you can justify joining us on this journey!

Best of luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.