KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-5401

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Hi all .
    I Need help with explaining something I have held my shares since Xanadu days ,Lucky me
    I think the longest holder here lol with now several million and have never sold and dont intend to yet. However last year I told 2 mates about them and gave them my broker details as like me they had no idea how to set this up They at the time only had $5000 each . The broker helped them and set up accounts and away ya go Both now happy investors.
    But Last week a good friend with a far larger amount to invest asked if i could help him buy as he had never done this before but has been watching for some time so I put him in touch with my broker to set up an account (Not sure if I can name broker but big company) . for him .
    well 4 days later his account was set up and when he rang to buy $20000 they told him they were to high risk and would NOT purchase them for him ?????
    He advised them he was aware of the risk but wanted them regardless ,but again they sad they would not buy on his account. So I'm thing has this broker an allocation and have decided to keep all or how does this work can anyone give me some idea why this would be the case Its his money and he knows the risks .

Steve ? Paulo?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.