KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I don't have experience dealing with a broker as I have a...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    I don't have experience dealing with a broker as I have a Nabtrade account & buy/sell whatever I want & whenever I want.

I think the broker values you as a client & may be looking out for your friend. We have previously mentioned that MC is currently frothy based on revenue metrics. High MC = higher risk at this stage compared to last year when your other friends invested. Broker is possibly waiting for MC to go lower to reduce the entry risk. In hindsight, most likely saved your friend 20% or $4k already. Have your friend ask the broker if they will be ok to buy at a lower price & see what he says regarding risk.

If your friend has an online banking account with the majors he can setup & link a share trading account to personally buy/sell shares like most of us here. CBA = Commsec, NAB = Nabtrade etc . It can be done all online. You can instantly transfer funds from a bank account to trading account via the trading account. Then have to search for ticker code DW8 & select buy. In the buy screen you can place an order for say 125,000 shares x 16c = $20k. Alternatively, you can buy on market by paying the sellers price at the time. If your friend does not feel comfortable to do it himself maybe a family member can assist or he can pop into his bank branch for assistance in setting it up & buying shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.