KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I've been having a solid think over the last week (as well as...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I've been having a solid think over the last week (as well as the last 12months), of what this company is and where it is going. I'm extremely excited and confident in what we will see over the next 6 months, 12 months and years to come. I was trying to work out fair value on the company which is extremely tricky when you're trying to gauge where we will be as a business in all those milestones. Is it overvalued or undervalued? I personally see this company being valued at a 500m market cap towards the back end of this year. As discussed in previous conversations, DT isn't mucking around here. We've seen what he has said he is going to do, then execute above our and his expectations. If this trend continues and he again delivers on what he says he is doing, we'll be seeing the current SP in the rearview mirror and rightly so. Now it begs the questions for new investors and longer termers topping up 'What's the right buy in price?'. Continuously hear on this thread "I had an order that didn't get hit". If it can get to 15c, I believe it will be a steal in the months to come. Food for thought. My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.