KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-5487

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    what a great way to start a Sunday morning read! thanks for this post @ollietwist.

and to chuck my 2 cents in,

In order for us LT investors to really control our emotions it is imperative that we all get away from the noise - the upramps and the downramps. thats why buffet still has his office in Omaha, Nebraska in the middle of nowhere as opposed to Wall St. yet he is one of if not the greatest investor of all time. its all to get away from the babbles.

my advice to all the new holders is to firstly not base your research on HC discussions, secondly to detach yourselves from HC forums and only use this site as a gauge on sentiment, and thirdly to form your own strong opinion of the business. dont be swayed.

buffet just looks at how wonderful a business is and if it is going to be worth more in the future than it is now.

we should all at least have the temperament and patience to persist in the red and to really KNOW what we are holding. we are all holding a piece of a business as part owners, not just a ticker symbol. so it goes without saying that research is mandatory when diving into a small cap like this. that is where we build conviction and differentiate ourselves from the weak hands.

know the company, know the management, know the industry, know the product, do the numbers, know your buy price and hold for the long term without regard to the vesititudes of the market.

a good place to start your investing journey is to first read Buffets letter to shareholders for his company Berkshire Hathaway. it will show you how a good CEO should "speak" to his investors and also shows how he thinks with investing in general. i get the same feeling when DT speaks through the annual reports, podcast interviews, and youtube interviews. so im practically in DW8 because the DT is still here.

if youre a new investor good luck! and do the hard yards! there are those in this forum that have already spoonfed us this info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.