KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Just to augment your comment, we can also frame it as the...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Just to augment your comment, we can also frame it as the 'shops' (IE plural), haven't opened yet (IE two distinct 'shops:' Wine-Depot-Market, and Winery-Direct/DW8-B2C-platform).

There will be a compounding growth effect of these two distinct businesses (it is useful to think of Digital Wine Ventures as a company with distinct businesses, with the logistics component being the connecting thread) coming online almost simultaneously (D.T. has tabled D2C platform for May/June launch; we have back to back businsess launches impending).

I think that the D2C business coming online will surprise a fair few with its potential. The agreements with Vivino and EBay, combined with additional platform partnerships, will see this arm of the business storm out of the gates.

All eyes are on the B2B launch for now, but as we celebrate and settle after that happens (within the next 9 trading days), we will see a swift followup with B2C coming online.

I will fill out the 'milestones' PDF with ticks, dates and dot points and post updated versions as we progress through the year.

Cheers.

Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 19/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.