KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Thanks for this, I will do some more research on some of these...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Thanks for this, I will do some more research on some of these companies.

I did a heap of research a year or so ago and nobody was looking at the market holistically, Dean was the only one with a vision (similar to Amazon) for a one stop wine company (that's what I call it ). If it works it will be quite a money maker and not from logistics but from % of sales, CaaS and data etc. All these little %'s add up if they can get the volume of sales going.

I also realised back then that signing up majors would take time as they are all tied to contracts, so I adjusted my investing mindset to long term for this stock.

I will say though, I follow management on LinkedIn and there has been some very positive comments about WineDepot, many in the industry (most have their work title on LinkedIn) seem quite excited for what WineDepot is doing. Yes the 4C is burning money but I also believe you need to spend money to make money and this year (and probably next year) is all about growth. Throw in some acquisitions and this will help accelerate it more. Just my take

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.