KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

hey Tommy trader , thanks for explaining how restaurants getting...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    hey Tommy trader , thanks for explaining how restaurants getting and selecting their wines, and you are right,

speak of Merivale group, they are industry leaders, amazing operators, I am big fan of Dan Hong,
    I am from this industry too, a co-owner of 2 pretty cool establishments and a qualified som who has to try minimum 1000 different wines a year, also we share some friends with Merivale group,
    Furthermore I am telling you a FACT:

Merivale group is getting tones of wine from Bibendum

and go back to my own venue, both of my restaurants are small in space, one of them was award-winning (on good food guide, quantas magazine before)
    the problems I am facing is: hate to deal with so many wine reps, credit apps, storage (minimum order is Doz, I have about 40 wines on the list for each restaurant) multiple invoices, courier issues,

I will make our lives a lot easier if I can order:
    6 bottles of Macedon chardy 3 bottles kiwi Sauv blanc, 6 bottles of Margaret River Sauv blanc, this and that instead of dozs of above

I wouldn't mind pay 5%-10% more on every single bottle, most of wines I am using are between $20-$40 Luc, so 10% more on cost is really nothing to us, if we can have variety on the list

at then end I am not trying to convince you, I am actually somewhat agree with you, this is company is not profitable yet (I can read 4C)

I am telling you as a industry professional: DW8 is a game changer!

and please the company you listed previously who are "competitiors" they are not, they are jokes, if "different drops" start building warehouses and step into logistic and B 2B , I might be worried as dw8 investors,

overall the wine industry and hospitality industry need dw8, it's win win solution!

have a good day mate, English was not my first language, forgive me if my grammar sucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.