KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Looks like different strokes for different folks, as Tommy said...

1. 5,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362

Looks like different strokes for different folks, as Tommy said Instagram social media only has shy of 500 or so followers, however many are saying Instagram is the way. But you’re only accessing 500 people at this point in time. Of which how many would be clients, minimal I would say. The content on winedepot Instagram is classy and not brand degrading. I just don’t believe in cramping that up with sales and the look of desperation.

the magazines absolutely get viewed and is just one more Avenue also informative and professional. The personal cold canvassing and word of mouth although isn’t looked upon favourably by some is a lot more personable. The majority need the finer details of what this company actually does explained to them, therefore I believe it necessary to explain to potential companies of which are changing their model and handing a portion of their process to Dw8 in detail. Not just a advert.

look at the word of mouth in the Barossa valley for suppliers

also Look at all the webinars all the interviews the numbers of increased views in hotcopper, Reddit, the buzz. Look at the volumes look at the number of share holders.

so yes adverts for sure, new up coming wines absolutely, but we aren’t at that stage just now and when and where these will be posted may be more specific to the communities they are aimed at. Even within app or a new created Instagram who knows.

All I know is that a lot more people are talking about us right now than ever before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.