KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-6110

1. 5,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    100% I will admit social media advertising google/Instagram/Facebook/pin-interest is something I have a very basic understanding of.

Creating a target audience and targeting restaurants, wineries, potential customers and distributors, certainly may be a fantastic idea. However the advert would only be a current one off specific advert trying to drum up clients for the b2b offering the current incentive program and wineries advertising the cost savings by using WD.

There may be more scope In the future with other product offerings, but right now what are we advertising? We are trying to onboard wineries, restaurant, clubs, and get our SKU’s up etc.

I am old fashion and I am a boomer, but I still believe we are a company that should limit our adverts/spam. I unsubscribe, block ads and hate ads appearing on things. If something new pops up I will look at it and judge whether it is for me, but usually once, it has to be something that saves me money or time for me to click it. So In saying that a once off may be a fantastic idea OR it may create a first thought in a potential clients head that isn’t agreeable.

I am not disagreeing with those that believe in social media advertising, I am just saying I understand why DW8 may not be doing it as much as some believe it should.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.