KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-6200

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    For the new or would be dw8 buyers, it's better to be proactive than reactive in my personal experience. Before I bought the dw8 shares in March 2021 the SP was hovering around 0.10 to 0.115 for a while, possibly controlled and manipulated by the unemotional Bots. Once the EBay MOU announcement was made in March 2021 the dw8 SP jumped to 0.190 and settled around 0.145 on the day of the EBay announcement. Since then the dw8 SP hasn't moved much from the current SP. I sense that that the same thing is happening now with the SP tightly hovering around 0.140 to 0.150. I believe that the SP will jump to much higher than 0.210 if a significant new announcement is made. Hence, the caution for the new or would be dw8 human buyers, it's better to be proactive than reactive, as the current tightly help dw8 SP is again very likely being controlled by the unemotional Bots. Once a significant announcement is made shortly, things will break lose. This is just my observation and from my personal experience. Please, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.