KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-6269

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    What a thoughtful, intelligent and dare I say it, caring post. I am currently a bit jaded by HC at the moment, as a lot of stocks I am in seem to be taken over by shorters / those with clear motives and it makes it a painful place to be. But here I am catching up on good old DW8 and see this gem. I think this post could help a lot of people out there and refreshing to see people put this level of effort in. Well done and hats off to you.

Now on DW8. My swirling thoughts in no particular order:
    • From the limited info available to us, I love the way they have completed this implementation for B2B. Marketing, integrated with phased implementation approach. Testing phase, now beta phase, then full launch. The IT and marketing look to be complementing each other so well.
    • My life is IT project management so seeing this all play out in this way for me is like watching a beautiful piece of art be painted. I have completed integration projects and they are a b****. So many moving parts and so many employee/departments/consultants/external companies to manage and rely on to work effectively if you have any chance of completing in a fast manner. Think about ERP system (and then into internal supply chain and finance business processes), integration technology needed, logistics tech, customers, suppliers. They all have a part to play in the integration that needs to be accounted for. And that is not accounting for the IT heavy lifting that needs to be done for developing the mapping, translations between different coding technology, using VAN partners potentially, the list goes on.
    • If they have 3 big projects this year being run in parallel (which was noted in a much earlier tweet someone put up), and whilst the company is growing and having to hire quality people. Wow just wow. They need this careful approach, as any integration point can fail and fail through no fault of anyone, even with the best testing completed. That is just the magical world of IT. So small, then bigger and then live... I love love love it. This will help ensure our platform (which is really a big selling point of the company), is stable and can provide the foundation for our company to grow over the next few years. And provides the necessary confidence to everyone using it that they can rely on it. I bet the bigger companies will be watching and this will be a key point to get confidence in before potentially signing up.
    • Regarding the dev hiring tweet that was just put up. This put a smile on my face and I agree with the posts that believe there was a reason. I believe there should be equality in opportunity for both males and females. What I believe to be the current unfortunate environment in the hiring of developers space, is it appears to be dominated by males at the moment. I hope they are just going for the best person available and trying to create a fast paced, enjoyable environment to work in.
    • Interesting TA at the moment on the retrace. Interesting comment from Steve on the cup and handle points. Something to watch out for people if they are looking at buy points. Hopefully we get some sideways action for a while and maybe some good buy points for some people. Interesting fib retracement points as well. I have one at 11 which we may or may not get to. I am guessing, we are somewhere around the bottom.

And finally, full circle, DYOR as OllieTwist has so carefully pointed out. It must be hard for those that got in at the recent highs and watching your stock in the red. But if you believe in the fundamentals of the company and can hold out for a few months, years, then hopefully the spoils will follow if you have completed diligent research in the company.

There are wolves in sheeps clothing everywhere on HC. So trust no-one, including myself and this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.