KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Interesting month this has been with share price.A month ago DW8...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Interesting month this has been with share price.

A month ago DW8 was a hot pick and on everyone's wish list.

Remember not that long ago 12 mths or so asx had a 70% increase of investor activity due mainly to covid. retail investors rushed in chasing the almighty dollar, sadly it hasn't worked out for many of them as they chased tech stocks.

DW8 unfortunately or fortunately depending were you sit has seen SP drop due to retail investors panicking and selling mainly low volume quantities trying to cover loses bought at the peak only a month ago.

In the mean time those who have followed DW8 and have taken the time to invest in the company and understand what massive potential it has have been buying up every time SP drops and I might add in very large quantities .

I think there are now paid down rampers doing the job of institutional investors and they have responded by buying large numbers. Won't be long before 5% holdings are reached and announced to market and SP will increase as a result.

Don't forget great news coming over the next month or so and you'll be handsomely rewarded for your loyalty to DW8.

As I've said before keep your head while others a losing theirs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.