DW8 Growth, page-66

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    listen boys its a tech start-up with recurring revenue

upside :

they have their shit together

the sales mean there is a need in the market so that's proven

they are expanding and have unlimited growth so again hugeeeee upside

Havin an online marketplace allows for a huge takeover once the hard work is done(hoping for this)

recurring revenue means their will reach a point where revenue will outstrip costs till then it softens the blow of capital raises

downside :

the salaries are a big issue. for as start up I would want the founders and executive team to take debt salaries which can be compensated with shares and options along with lower salary as they do have to eat

Also being in sales myself I appreciate that setting up a customer base is not easy but it doesn't require more staff so I expect eventually the costs to be cut further down as an indicator of things going in the positive direction

initial marketing costs will go down too as they get a wider user base and customer base (both seperate in this case)

overall costs going down in the future will make things better

final comments:

huge potential and a great entry point for a stock like this probably the same potential as betmakers. its a steal under 20c

im worried the ASX is not the healthiest stock exchange for this as ive seen how unfriendly it is to some competitive companies in tech seeing as half the board has competitive investments but that's for another day

imo DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.