KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Followed @pikachu052's "two ignores in a day" lead and it's...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Followed @pikachu052's "two ignores in a day" lead and it's great! biggrin.png

Lots of 'hard facts' being thrown around. The only ones that matter to me:

1. The vast majority of investors buy 'high' and sell 'low' -- repeatedly and consistently.

2. Fear and greed cycle in perpetuity. (Sigmund F was disturbingly correct in some of his assessments.)

3. Share prices and the true value of the underlying asset are consistently dislocated with a tendency for share prices to substantially over and undershoot the real value (due to point 1 and point 2). The vast majority of investors do not understand this at all.

4. The ease of setting up HC accounts and the anonymity it affords to (repeatedly) influence one's investment outcome objectives, individually or collectively.

5. DYOR and 'look at the numbers' are catch phrases most commonly thrown around by those least likely to do either properly.

6. The vast majority of investors lack the ability to objectively research and assess the validity of sources and 'facts'. Even fewer have ever run a business and done so successfully to be able to rank factors affecting a firm's probability of being successful in a specific industry in descending order.

7. The vast majority of investors lack patience and impulse control. A shout out to Vimeo and Facebook for the 'like button' which further conditioned the masses. It allows those who know how to leverage this to their advantage to do so with even greater effectiveness and efficiency.

8. The willful ignorance of the majority in this sub towards those tirelessly warning the rest of the pitfalls of investing and the ever present danger of this stock going to zero. I should have listened earlier when they warned me at $0.005, $0.007, $0.009, $0.011, $0.043 (etc) not to invest. It sure would have saved me a lot of money and trouble. (I'm just a thick idiot still figuring things out and freely admit that.)

9. Reddit, Twitter and HC is where I seek advice on medical and investment related questions before I implement the advice that's so freely shared. I just wish more companies and their management teams would listen to the sound advice of proven operators that kindly share their wisdom with the rest of us here. If that was the case with DW8 I am sure the company and its share price would be performing better, am I right?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.