KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-6793

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Leave them be @steve10. Your time is indeed very valuable and they don't deserve a moment of it.

Genuine argument and debate over facts is great. But unfortunately there is a pernicious effect from excessive vacuos banter, akin to hanging out with ones most cynical peers. Abrasion.

This is online anonymity at its least productive and most tedious.

I love chatting high level stuff, risks, and details down to individual suppliers' offerings: fleshing out the whole thesis for the sake of learning more (none of us are experts, we are here to learn, right?). There is very little effort to understand the whole picture here by a lot of posters though (with affection to many many posters who this does not apply to, you know who you are).

And there is very little acknowledgement that most long term holders have agreed for some time that the share price got ahead of itself. The fact that many LTH's hold through this entire ride regardless of the spike and the drop, suggests a vote of confidence in the business model and an understanding that the blueprints extend this business into $1BMC+ territory. Over time.

Throw in a caveat regarding a potential takeover, which would not necessarily be a bad thing, though I am for letting the pegacorn grow to maturity independently. Having said that, @steve10 my friend we must reflect on the Endeavour Group crystal ball scenario of yours in 12 months time. Your darts always land close enough to the bullseye to warrant taking seriously as good compost for thought.

Wishing everyone well. x

Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 12/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.